Whether you are in need or just wondering what we do, we offer help in many areas:
- Farmingdale food pantry. Every Thursday 4 to 6pm from our warehouse 131 Verdi Street, Farmingdale.
- Brooklyn food pantry. Last Wednesday of the month 4 to 6pm, Living Waters Fellowship 265 Stanhope Road, Brooklyn.
- Manhattan outreach. 2nd Wednesday and 3rd Saturday of the month 3:30 to 5:30 when we take the food pantry to the street outside Tompkins Square Park, Lower East Side, Manhattan NYC.
- Church Without Walls. 2nd Wednesday of the month 2:30 to 3:15 in Tompkins Square Park where many people who don’t feel comfortable in a church building choose to join us for worship and teaching. Please note that this is optional for those joining the outreach and started because people wanted to know why Pastor Diane Dunne was giving out food.
- Spiritual food. Before our food pantries we usually share something about the love of God and offer to pray with people. Those who prefer not to join us for this are welcome to arrive a little later.
- Pastoral counselling. Counselling in spiritual (Christian) matters is available either during events or by request at other times.
- Referral to support services. Where there is a need for more than pastoral counselling we will refer people to appropriate support services such as substance abuse programs, shelters, mental health clinics and the like.